Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Blink Campaign

"Life Can Change in the BLINK of an Eye"

When I began DGFU Clothing late 2010, I know from the start that I wanted to link my clothing line to an organization. After about a month, I came across The Blink Campaign, an organization geared toward finding a cure for HIV/AIDS. After listening to the story behind the organization and how the message turned when the founder's best friend took his own life after finding out he was HIV positive, I know I wanted to do my part. 

Today, June 5, 2011, is a special day. Today starts The Blink Campaign along with the Until There's a Cure Foundation's "Money Bomb", a tactic used to raise money that will be dispersed to community based research organizations working to find a cure.

I also designed a special DGFU shirt for the campaign that is available on my website. A portion of the sales will be given to The Blink Campaign to help them on their mission. I am proud to support. 

This will not be the only day to contribute. Funds will be collected throughout the year. If you would like more information or to donate please visit theBLINKcampaign.org.


If you would like to purchase a DGFU Blink Campaign shirt. Please visit DGFUclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment