Friday, June 17, 2011

New Music Video -- Cali Stand Up!

Lady Remedy
Everyone knows I am in support of young LA talent who are working their butt off. After listening to Drake's extremely depressing single "Marvin's Room" then hearing little JoJo curse and talk about sex for the 1st time immediately following, I needed a pick-me-up stat! I came across Lady Remedy's new video "The Way U Do" directed and filmed by Tyren Redd.

With a MC swag of Missy Elliot and the ability to rap and sing similar to Drizzy Drake on a happier day, "The Way U Do" features Lady Remedy and a new love she wasn't really expecting to go far with but ended up being exactly what she needed.

Before watching the video I had never heard of Lady Remedy so I snooped around YouTube and found a song entitled "Radio" that I feel in love with and downloaded it [FOR FREE] from her website. I cannot wait to hear more from Lady Remedy and see what other projects Tyren puts his hands on.

Download "Radio" and "Sneaker Freak" here --> LadyRemedy.com/
Book your next shoot w/ the amazing Tyren Redd --> TyrenRedd.com/

Follow: @LadyRemedy , @TyrenRedd@RunwayStar

Tyren Redd
Check out Lady Remedy's video for "The Way U Do" shot and directed by Tyren Redd:


Lady Remedy - "Radio":

1 comment:

  1. Loved this Song, the beat and flow she put on this song, her look is very beautiful she's got it...yes she does!

    ReplyDelete